National & Provincial Reports
- Mental Health Strategy for Canada: Changing Directions. Changing Lives.
- Canadian Association for the Prevention of Suicide (CASP): The CASP Blueprint for a Canadian National Suicide Prevention Strategy, Second Edition, September 2009
- Out of the Shadows At Last, Transforming Mental Health, Mental Illness, and Addiction Services in Canada (The Kirby/Keon Report), The Senate of Canada, Standing Committee on Social Affairs, Science & Technology,
- Toward Recovery & Well-Being, A Framework for a Mental Health Strategy for Canada: The Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Ontario: Every Door is the Right Door: Towards a 10-Year Mental Health and Addictions Strategy: A Discussion paper, July 2009