- The Lighthouse Program for Grieving Children, Providing peer support groups for children, teens and adults in Halton and Peel:
- Heartache2Hope, Open Support Group for Suicide Loss Grievers
Meets twice monthly on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month, 7:00-8:30pm, at Burlington Baptist Church, 2225 New Street (between Brant St. and Guelph Line).
Start date: December 2015
- Bereaved Families of Ontario (BFO), Hamilton Burlington Branch, Self Help groups to support families whose child of any age has died
- Bereaved Families of Ontario (BFO), Halton Peel Branch, Self Help Groups for families whose child of any age has died
- Halton Family Services Bereavement Counselling
- Burlington Family & Counselling Services Counselling
Acclaim Health and Community Care Services Bereavement Services & Support Groups
905-827-8800 or 1-800-387-727
- Halton Regional Police Victim Services Unit, This unit may provide assistance to survivors of suicide
905-825-4747 ext 5035
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Halton, Referrals for counselling and support services
905-693-4270 or 1-877-693-4270
- Your local funeral home or your company's HR bereavement support services.